Sunday, February 22, 2015

Doing a bit of reflecting

Recently I have been thinking a lot about past high school memories, as I am going to graduate in 3 1/2 months. It has been a wild ride no doubt, filled with up and downs, laughter and tears. I have experienced so much these past four years and I cannot wait to see what the rest of life has to offer. Although I am excited to go to college and experience the next step in life, I am going to miss what I have built here and I hope to never forget the beautiful friendships and memories I have made. 

Being a senior has been a blast: football games, dances, dates, movie nights, hikes, lunch dates with friends, and just those late night conversations with a best friend. I am enjoying every second of it, and I am blessed to have a wonderful family, friends, and high school. So in loving memory of my high school experience so far I share this picture. :)





You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And
you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll
decide where to go.
You’ll get mixed up,
of course, as you already know.
You’ll get mixed up with
many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great
tact and remember that
Life’s A Great Balancing Act.







And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU’LL MOVE
MOUNTAINS!


~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment